As the CEO or business owner your job is to make it rain. You need to build a team that can manage the water so it doesn't become a flood. Your job is to manage the team. To borrow from the structure of an NFL team: You are the Owner, the General Manager and the Head Coach.
Here are just a few of the players you will need on your team.
- Asset Manager
- Acquisition Manager
- Financial Analysis (Do the numbers work?)
- Administrative (manages flow, the office and scheduling)
- The front man (or woman!)- Does the podcasts, hosts the events, the public face)
- Graphics and Branding
- Web and Social Media (website, click funnels, landing pages, ads)
- CFO (you can hire or contract it 3rd party)
- Compliance (if you are raising capital through Reg D or Reg A) 3rd Party.
- Bird Dogs (lead generation)
- Virtual Assistants (lead generation, skip tracing, research and intelligence)
- Mystery Shoppers (important in rentals and multi family)
- SEC Attorney
- Tax and Business Attorney
- Financial Auditor (for those raising capital, this may be a requirement for your type of fund)
There are more team members and yes if you're small, doing single family or haven't scalked yet you can combine these roles. If you need to outsource there are many, many companies and individuals you can contract.
If you have questions please contact me.