- Will the price and terms of your accepted offer fit with a lender's product and guidelines?
- Are you under 70% of After Repair Value? All-In?
- Do you have the funds for the down payment and closing costs?
- Do you have the reserves the lender requires?
- If you are doing rehab or value add improvements do you have a licensed and insured General Contractor or Project Manager?
- Have you priced materials from more than one source?
I always advise clients and non clients alike to contact me before submitting your offer or LOI. Why you ask? I can help you build your offer around a loan product so not only will your seller accept but the lender will approve the loan.
Call me before you send the offer. I can expedite your loan and make the process as smooth as possible. It also helps with your credibility and confidence.